Mesh2Surface is a plug-in for Rhinoceros. The plugin is 64 bits working on Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10.
With a number of simple but efficient features to optimise the process of converting scanned data to a perfect CAD model.
Call +91 9869006620 between 0900 hrs to 1800 hrs Mon - Sat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3D Sketch - Draw curves directly on the mesh to create free form surfaces.
- Toleranced 3D Sketch - Keep the quality in control in realtime while modelling.
- Deviation Analyzer - Keep your reverse engineering under control
- Segmentation - Automatically split a mesh based on curvature
- Measure Fillet - Estimate radius of the fillet of a CAD edge from underlying mesh
- Constraint shapes - Set the shapes to be vertical, horizontal or custom direction
- CurveNetwork Surface - Build surfaces with realtime control
- Toleranced Patch - Toleranced based free form surface
- Extract Shapes - Extracting planes, cylinders, spheres revolved and extruded surfaces.
- Align object - Using fitted shapes to align object to world coordinate system
- Symmetry Plane - Can use the symmetry plane.