Call +91 9869006620 between 0900 hrs to 1800 hrs Mon - Sat or email us at email@example.com
Reasons to Upgrade
- The long beta period is over: Grasshopper, the world's most beautiful programming language, is now a full-fledged part of Rhino. Used in some of the most ambitious design projects of the past decade, Grasshopper, like Rhino, has become a robust development platform. Grasshopper provides the solid foundation for many incredible third-party components ranging from environmental analysis to robotic control.
- Presentation is key: during nearly every phase of design, you need to communicate, getting "buy-in" from clients, customers, collaborators, or the public at large. We've improved Rhino with the aim of helping you present your work: be it "quick and dirty" or "high-res glossy." With major changes to Rendering, Materials, or just plain capturing the viewport, it's now easier and faster to present, discuss, make decisions, and iterate.
Rhino's new display pipeline is faster, more stable, and uses features found on modern graphics hardware, like GPU sensitive shaders and memory optimizations. This results in fewer GPU-specific display glitches and more consistent, beautiful, and frequent frames, even with large models. In some conditions, display speed can be up to 300% faster.
- Modeling is just one part of the design process; you also need to show how to build what is on the screen. We've refined many parts of the documentation workflow, from a completely reworked annotation-style interface, to better DWG support, and RichText throughout. It's now easier to convey accurately and clearly the what and the how of your design.
- Licensing & Administration
- We have worked hard to make Rhino easier to install, license, and configure. There's a great new option to license Rhino using the Cloud Zoo. Please check out the new System Requirements as well.
- Make2D has been completely rewritten to provide faster, better, cleaner, more customizable results.
- Rhino Refinements
- Small quirks add up to painful paper cuts over the course of a prolonged modeling session. In Rhino 6, we've fixed hundreds of minor bugs and consolidated disparate - but similar - features into single commands, making Rhino much more refined.
Fillet Chamfer Blend Edge
Offset Multiple Curves – Multiple Times
Constrain Flow Along Surface
Developable loft from 2 curves
Boolean Operations better on co-incident faces
Create Mesh from Lines
Add & Delete Ngons from Mesh
Supports AMF format
Extrude both sides
Attribute User Text
User Text Key and Value
Control Point Region
Command line maths
Curve End Analysis
Perspective – One View
Add and Remove Guides – Different from SmartTrack
Remove Naked Micro Edges
Show & Close Object Direction
Picture Frame – Alpha channel
Highly Improved Preliminary Rendering Capability
Apply thickness effect
View Capture to
Change Space – Layouts to Modelling
Layouts – Change visibility of objects and layers
This Product is Also Known As
rhino 3d upgrade
Educational License Features
The most powerful NURBS 32 and 64 bit modeling tool with full support.
This Product is Also Known As
Rhino 3D Student
Rhino 6 Student
Rhino 6.0 Edu