Brazil 2.0‘s render engine uses the raytracing method (as opposed to scanline or hardware renderers). Raytracing has the advantage of simulating the way photons actually behave; although raytracing is not limited to realistic solutions.
Rhino supports point, spot, directional, linear and rectangular light objects with simple properties such as color, hotspot, and shadow casting. Brazil 2.0 adds about 100 more light properties.
Cartoon and NPR
Brazil 2.0 includes non-photorealistic effects such as toon shaders. CarToon shaders cooperate with photorealistic shaders so you can mix glass, brushed metal and toon in a single scene without losing the ability to do indirect-illumination, depth-of-field or any other effect.
Depth of Field
Depth of Field (DOF) simulates the imperfect focusing properties of physical lens-systems such as biological eyes and cameras. DOF adds a measure of realism to a rendering by blurring out-of-focus areas.
Brazil 2.0 supports both bitmap and procedural textures. Bitmap textures use images (a grid of colored pixels). Procedural textures, on the other hand, are defined by a mathematical function
High Dynamic Range Colors
Brazil 2.0 is a High Dynamic Range (HDRI) engine. With an HDR rendering engine, colors are not limited to the black~white range. Colors can be brighter than white and darker than black.
Global Illumination ( Gi) is a feature you will find in most modern rendering platforms including Brazil 2.0. Global Illumination uses both direct and indirect illumination to generate a realistic image.
With Brazil 2.0,Rhino users can now use the same rendering technology as the world’s most demanding CG artists without leaving Rhino 3D. Top production CG artists from every facet of the industry and around the world rely on Brazil 2.0 for their most demanding work. Brazil 2.0 is the industry standard for high-end quality, flexibility, reliability, and artist-friendly workflow in Rhino.
Call +91 9869006620 between 0900 hrs to 1800 hrs Mon – Sat or email us at email@example.com
- 8 GB memory (RAM) or more is recommended.
- 600 MB disk space.
- OpenGL 4.1 capable video card is recommended.
4 GB Video RAM recommended.
- No more than 63 CPU Cores.
- Multiple-button mouse with scroll wheel is recommended.
- The SpaceNavigator is supported.
- Apple hardware is supported with Bootcamp.
- Operating systems:
- Windows 10, 8.1, or 7 SP1
- Internet connection for:
- Download and installation.
- License validation.
- Rhino account for:
- Technical support on the forum.
- Cloud Zoo licence management.
- Not supported:
- Windows 8
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista, NT, 95, 98, ME, or 2000
- Windows 32-bit all versions
- Virtualization systems on OS X such as VMWare and Parallels
- OS X 10.10.4 (early versions of Yosemite) and any earlier versions