It translates 3D models into instructions your printer understands. Better instructions mean better prints, so a simple software upgrade makes all the difference in the world.In fact, more than 90% of experts agree that 3D printing software has the greatest impact on print quality, even more so than the 3D printer itself!
- 8 GB memory (RAM) or more is recommended.
- 600 MB disk space.
- OpenGL 4.1 capable video card is recommended.
4 GB Video RAM recommended.
- No more than 63 CPU Cores.
- Multiple-button mouse with scroll wheel is recommended.
- The SpaceNavigator is supported.
- Apple hardware is supported with Bootcamp.
- Operating systems:
- Windows 10, 8.1, or 7 SP1
- Internet connection for:
- Download and installation.
- License validation.
- Rhino account for:
- Technical support on the forum.
- Cloud Zoo licence management.
- Not supported:
- Windows 8
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista, NT, 95, 98, ME, or 2000
- Windows 32-bit all versions
- Virtualization systems on OS X such as VMWare and Parallels
- OS X 10.10.4 (early versions of Yosemite) and any earlier versions