VisualARQ is commercial architectural BIM software that works as a plug-in for Rhinoceros CAD application; developed by Asuni CAD.
- VisualARQ imports & exports IFC files to produce architectural BIM models and exchange them between Rhino and other AEC software like Revit, ArchiCAD.
- The Grasshopper Components add-on allows you to work with VisualARQ objects directly from Grasshopper.
- Generate floor plans, sections, elevations, areas and all project documentation in a few clicks.
- Create and edit your own smart architectural objects like walls, beams, stairs, doors, windows, roofs.
- Design an quickly create architectural interiors and get the virtual images afterwards.
An Educational License:
- is a full-featured commercial license at a special price for a Single User.
- is for students, faculty (teachers, instructors, and professors), and schools only (proof of status is required).
- can be used for either educational or commercial activities.
- is not transferable (cannot be sold or transferred to another user).
- is for schools only (proof of status is required).
- is a license to use VisualARQ on all the computers in a single classroom or lab (one room) and the instructor’s computer. A network is not required.
- ..or, is a floating license to use VisualARQ on 30 computers in a department.