ZBrush is a digital sculpting and painting program that has revolutionized the 3D industry with its powerful features and intuitive workflows. Built within an elegant interface, ZBrush offers the world’s most advanced tools for today’s digital artists. With an arsenal of features that have been developed with usability in mind, ZBrush creates a user experience that feels incredibly natural while simultaneously inspiring the artist within. With the ability to sculpt up to a billion polygons, ZBrush allows you to create limited only by your imagination.
- OS: 64-bit editions of Windows Vista or newer. (32-bit operating systems are no longer supported.)
- CPU: Core2duo or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology or better.
- RAM: 4 GB (6+ GB strongly recommended)
- HDD: 8 GB of free hard drive space for ZBrush and its scratch disk.
- Pen Tablet: Mouse or Wacom compatible (WinTab API) pen tablet.
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution with 32-bit color.
- Video card: Most cards manufactured 2008 or newer. Must support OpenGL 3.3 or higher.