VisualARQ is a Flexible BIM solution powered by McNeel’s Rhinoceros 3D.
This webinar will introduce to the main tools VisualARQ adds to Rhino for developing a project of architecture inside Rhino, producing the 2D documentation drawings and delivering a BIM model for other AEC applications..
You will see:
- How to work with parametric architectural objects.
- The Level and Section manager that let you work and organize the model at different levels and sections.
- How to produce 2D drawings from the 3D model
- How to generate dynamic BIM objects driven by Grasshopper (also known as “VisualARQ Grasshopper styles”) with unlimited options of design.
- How to automate many modelling tasks through the VisualARQ components built for Grasshopper 3D.
- How to add custom data to geometry and list in schedules.
- How to deliver BIM models and collaborate with other tools through the IFC import / export capabilities.
There will be also a brief introduction to Lands Design for Rhino
Architect & Product Manager at Asuni
Join us on Friday, October 30 @ 12:30 pm IST for this free webinar!