- 3D Sketch – Draw curves directly on the mesh to create free form surfaces.
- Toleranced 3D Sketch – Keep the quality in control in realtime while modelling.
- Deviation Analyzer – Keep your reverse engineering under control.
- Segmentation – Automatically split a mesh based on curvature.
- Measure Fillet – Estimate radius of the fillet of a CAD edge from underlying mesh.
- Constraint shapes – Set the shapes to be vertical, horizontal or custom direction.
- CurveNetwork Surface – Build surfaces with real time control.
- Toleranced Patch – Toleranced based free form surface.
- Extract Shapes – Extracting planes, cylinders, spheres revolved and extruded surfaces.
- Align object – Using fitted shapes to align object to world coordinate system.
- Symmetry Plane – Can use the symmetry plane.
Mesh2Surface is a plug-in for Rhinoceros. The plugin is 64 bits working on Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10.
With a number of simple but efficient features to optimise the process of converting scanned data to a perfect CAD model.
Call +91 9869006620 between 0900 hrs to 1800 hrs Mon – Sat or email us at email@example.com
- 8 GB memory (RAM) or more is recommended.
- 600 MB disk space.
- OpenGL 4.1 capable video card is recommended.
- 4 GB Video RAM recommended.
- No more than 63 CPU Cores.
- Multiple-button mouse with scroll wheel is recommended.
- The SpaceNavigator is supported.
- Apple hardware is supported with Bootcamp.
- Operating systems:
- Windows 10, 8.1, or 7 SP1
- Internet connection for:
- Download and installation.
- License validation.
- Rhino account for:
- Technical support on the forum.
- Cloud Zoo licence management.
- Not supported:
- Windows 8
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista, NT, 95, 98, ME, or 2000
- Windows 32-bit all versions
- Virtualization systems on OS X such as VMWare and Parallels
- OS X 10.10.4 (early versions of Yosemite) and any earlier versions